Yabby's fresh (uncooked 1kg)
3 cloves garlic
1 jar capers
mushrooms (im using 2 differant types but ordinary will be fine)
1 bunch dill
1/2 cup canna butter
15 thin slices prosciutto
dry white wine
Get your canna butter and melt in a large fry pan and add your garlic and
prosciutto cut into thin strips and fry until almost crispy.
2. Cut your shrooms into bite size pieces and put in frypan until they soften and release their juices.
3. Add your roughly chopped dill and mix throuh until it becomes fragrant leaving a small amount of dill to serve.
4. Add about a cup of white wine and the jar of capers (drained) stir this through until boiling and then turn down to simmer for about
15min or until sauce thickens up. Also at this stage start boiling
5. Once sauce has thickened and your pasta is cooked al dente (still a
tiny bit firm in the middle) add your shelled yabby tails to the sauce
and cook for about 2 min (they are very much like prawns they will get
tough if cooked too long)
6. When they are cooked they should look like this.
7. Now drain your fettucini and add this to the frypan and pull it
through the sauce to make sure an even mix of sauce and mushrooms and
8. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice (half a lemon per serve) top with good quality parmesan cheese and the remaining dill.
Recipe submitted by Stoney for cannanation.com / ozstoners.com