Great for a steak sauce or can be served on a bed of rice as a main mealIngredients
- 2 avocado's
- 10-15 prawns per person
- 2 spring onions
- 1 cup of nice dry wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tub thickend cream
- some canna-butter
1. Finely chop your garlic and put in a frypan with a good amount of canna butter.
2. Add the wine and cream and bring to the boil once boiling turn down to simmer or you will burn the cream.
3. Add your mashed avocado and some salt and pepper and stir well.
4. Add the spring onion and stir again.
5. Put ya prawns in and keep moving them around so they cook both sides (ya dont wanna get the raw prawn trust me )
Allow to simmer for about 5-10 minutes untill thick or add some corn
flour mixed with a very small amount of water to thicken it up quickly.
Spoon over a nice steak or as i said boil some rice and enjoy it by itself
Recipe written by Stoney for cannanation.com/ozstoners.com