- mushrooms (the pack i used was 375g)
- 600ml cream
- garlic salt (fresh garlic is better but i ran out )
- soy sauce
- corn flour
- canna butter
1. Get a fry pan and melt about 4-5tbls canna butter and add about 2
cloves of garlic or 1 teaspoon of garlic salt and put add all the
2. Once your mushies are cooked add all the cream and stir well.
3. Keep stiring untill boiling then turn down the heat to a slight
simmer keep stiring the whole time to assure the cream doesn't burn.
4. Once simmering you need to reduce the sauce by stiring every minute
or so this will take about 20min once you see the sauce thicken up
start adding the soy sauce a little at a time tasting after you add it
untill you have the right amount.
5. Once u have the sauce right its time to really thicken it get
4-5 teaspoons corn flower into a small bowl or container add a small
amount of water and mix well till the flour disolves and add this to
your sauce sting as you add it
6. keep stiring untill it gets real thick and then serve.
This is a great sauce to enjoy with a good cut of meat such as porter
house or eye filet in my pic you can see 2 nice lamb chops
Recipie Writen by Stoney for cannanation.com/ozstoners.com