- 1 Large Jar of pasta sauce (Raguletto)
- 1 Large Jar of tomato paste (Leggos)
- 4 Peeled and diced tomatos (Fresh preferably)
- 500g Fresh Premium Beef Mince
- 6 Bay Leaves
- 10 Tablespoons of Thyme (Fresh preferably)
- 10 Tablespoons of Oregano (Fresh preferably)
- 10 Tablespoons of Rosemary (Fresh preferably)
- 10 Tablespoons of Basil (Fresh preferably)
- 10 Cloves (~1 Bulb) of Garlic (ready for grating)
- 3 Medium Diced Brown Onions
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Jar Un-pitted Spanish Black Olive (Optional)
- 12 Sliced fresh white mushrooms (Optional)
bolognaise sauce with a heavy taste of Tomato, herbs, and garlic.
Olives and mushrooms optional. PK Chewing Gum recommended. Can be
refrigerated for up to a week.
Heat olive oil in a large
stovetop. Add mincemeat and chopped onions and saute until mincemeat is
brown and granulated. Add the pasta sauce and tomato paste, add one cup
of water and stir until mixture is blended.
Once mixture is boiling, Add Olives, Mushrooms, Bay leaves, Thyme, Rosemary, Oregano and Basil.
Break the bulb of garlic into peeled cloves. Grate the garlic as fine as possible and add to the mixture.
Simmer for 2 hours on low heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve with pasta.
I know its a bad picture but its the only one I got atm. If you wanna
make it cannabis active, just substitute the oil for cannabutter or
cannaoil. it'll completely fuck up the taste, but its not too bad
Recipie Writen by Dohmar for cannanation.com/ozstoners.com